Save lives through a GLSRP Membership
If you would like to help save lives on the Great Lakes through water safety drowning prevention, please become a member of the Great Lakes Surf Rescue Project. (The PayPal button is at the Top of this page. Follow the drop-down menu.)
The Great Lakes Surf Rescue Project (GLSRP) is currently an unfunded nonprofit organization. By becoming a GLSRP member you or your organization will be contributing to the GLSRP’s overall Mission to be the leader of Great Lakes water safety and reduce the number of Great Lakes drownings through training, public preparedness, and public awareness; and its Vision that everyone is knowledgeable, engaged and proactive in water safety with an emphasis on the Great Lakes region.
With your membership and support, we can work together to help save lives. Membership fees will be used to cover administrative and travel costs to create and produce the GLSRP’s “Water Safety Surf Rescue” classes on the Great Lakes. All memberships are valid for one year from the date registration payment is received.
All GLSRP members may receive the following benefits:
- Membership Card, Certificate of Membership, useful drowning prevention information and other materials.
- 10% Discount at GLSRP Partner businesses (Discounts may exclude boards (surf, skate, SUP) and wet suits). Businesses include:
- Notifications of special sales at Great Lakes businesses
- Two GLSRP Membership Stickers
- Volunteer information
- Memberships for $100 and above, will receive one GLSRP T-shirt
- Networking Opportunities: Ability to contact and network with other GLSRP members
- Committees: Opportunity to serve on GLSRP Committees
- Coming Soon: E-Newsletter
- Coming Soon: 1 years’ worth (4 issues) of publication, Third Coast Ocean Force
- Coming Soon: Acknowledgement
- Listed as a member on the public access area of the website by type of membership and person’s name and business name if applicable
NOTE: Some of the items listed above may still be under development
Annual Membership Levels:
– Individual – $25
– Student – $15
– Family – $50
– Additional Donation $
You can pay for your membership or make a donation through PayPal (the PayPal button is at the Top of this page. Follow the drop-down menu.) or you may pay by check. If you pay by check, please make checks payable to “Great Lakes Surf Rescue Project, Inc.” and send to:
Great Lakes Surf Rescue Project, Inc.
22117 Ridgeway Ave., Richton Park, IL 60471